Tuesday, October 7, 2008

So I Have Not Fell Off The Face Of The Earth


So it has been way over due for me to update my blog. Well over the last 10 months, since my last update, there has been quite a few changes in my life. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named "Bailey Nicole" who was born on 9/10/08. She is the most precious gift that a mother could ask for, but she keeps me on my toes. I have been extremely busy now keeping up with a newborn, but I have also been inspired by a very special friend of mine "Paper Piecing Patty". Patty updates her blog on a daily basis and e-mails it to all of her friends, with pictures of all of her beautiful art work. I enjoy getting Patty's updates everyday. Since I have been seeing all of her new Halloween Paper Piecings that are all so cute, I have been inspired to do a couple of my own. Especially since I did take a class from Patty back in July, and have not done any paper piecing since. These are my very first paper piecing that I have done on my own, and hopefully I will continue to work on a few more and get better as I go. I have decided to try to make more paper pieces that I can use in Bailey's scrapbooks in the future. THANKS AGAIN PATTY!!! Till Next Time...........Happy Scrappin!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bailey is a cutie. I love your paper piecings. So cute.

Welcome back to the world of blogging.

patty

Becky said...

Bout time! Bailey's too cute!

-Cathy said...

great job on the paper piecings, and on the baby. she is beautiful!

-cathy