Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Resting Peacefully, So Mommy Paper Pieces

Here is a picture of my baby girl, that was resting oh so well, so I decided to put her on the floor of my scrapbooking room that way I could watch her and get some work done at the same time. She slept for about an hour and a half, and it was just enough time for me to get a few more paper piecings done!!! I can not wait to use my new paper piecings on my halloween pages that I am going to do with Bailey's 1st Halloween pictures. I am having so much fun doing my paper piecings, just can not wait until Bailey gets old enough that someone will keep her so I can go to an all day crop......HA HA HA. Make sure to look for more to come. Until next time happy scrapping!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bailey is such a cutie.
Love your paper piecing ghost

Peppermint "Patty" said...

Oh how I remember those days... lol Cute ghost and beautiful baby girl! Miss ya at Lisa's crop last Saturday.

heidi said...

Girl, you just keep on keeping on, I'm so jealous, with a baby and everything! I cant wait to see that precious book!