Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Great Bargins I Found

I have been very busy this weekend, so there was no scrappin to be done, but I did find a few bargin items in the mean time. On Saturday, Melissa, My Mom, The Baby, and I attended the Oak Alley craft show out in Vacherie, LA. The picture of Bailey, was taken Saturday morning, right before we left to go to the craft show. What a cute little Pumpkin!!! After we went to the craft show, we decided to make a trip to Michaels since it was on the way home. At Michael I purchased some of the new series of the Studio G Stamps, which are only $1.00 (Guess That Is Why I Like Them So Much). Over the course of my busy weekend, I also had a chance to make it to the Dollar Tree on Barataria Blvd, and found some great wooden stamps for $1.00. I can not wait to use all of my new stamps to make some great cards. I also want to thank the Scrappin Packin Momma's for inviting Bailey and I to come by and visit them on Friday night at their Western Hoe Down that was hosted this weekend. While visiting the Scrappin Momma's, I was able to see a very good friend of mine that I had not seen in a long time, and she was also celebrating a Birthday!!! I made a special gift just for her. Until next time.....Happy Scrappin!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love Bailey. She is such a cutie. I am going to have to go check out the dollar tree today at lunch.

patty

-Cathy said...

okay, i know i am late responding to this post from october, but i was just checking out your blog and came across it. thanks again for the birthday gift. you did an awesome job! i always tell patty l. that i love your work because it is always so neat and clean. and the colors you used on my birthday goodies were just awesome! thanks again kaci.