Friday, November 23, 2007

Scrapply Urgent Weekend Retreat

Like always, we had lots of fun at our weekend retreat. The only thing this time, is that we actually got a lot more done. Nicole and her family was nice enough to open up her house to all of us ladies that was able to attend. Hopefully this will help us to start getting together more often. Nicole taught a folder class that was really cute!!! THANKS NICOLE!!! "Peppermint Patty" made us these really cute organizers, that all we had to do was decorate!!! THANKS PATTY!!! I think that Patty did a great job with the little books to help us to all get on the same page!!! Below you will find a couple pictures of the cans I have done!!! Can't wait to see all the Sweet & Sassy Scrappers at Scrapfest.....until then, Happy Scrappin!!!

2 comments:

Peppermint "Patty" said...

girl, you are so welcome! ya'll did all the work really with adding your own little personal touch to all the books... I do hope that they help us stay on top of things and more organized,etc... I can't wait to do my can with you. You do such an awesome job! And, believe you me---the pictures do the cans no justice because they are absolutely adorable!!! We were all considering swiping them from ya but I think you would have noticed...lol Keep up the great job. peppermint patty (aka - patty)

-Cathy said...

AWESOME WORK! YOU GO GIRL!