Thursday, November 15, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

I have been pretty busy lately making a bunch of new cards of all kind, even though I should be focusing on my Christmas cards......but that is ok, because now I have got caught up into how much fun it is. On Sunday and Monday evening I gave my mom some insight on how to start making her cards, and we made a few together.....of course she thought that hers were cuter than mine!!! Now I am in the process of trying to gather all of my stuff together for this weekends Sweet & Sassy "Scrappily Urgent Weekend Retreat". I hope to be able to get the rest of my Christmas cards done and a few paint cans too....but now that the girls in our group have seen my work, they want me to give a class or some insight to them on my new projects, so I guess we will have to see how much work the ladies actually let me get done!!! I am sure if the weekend goes like most of our scrapbooking weekends, we will probably get more talking, laughing, and cutting up done than we would getting scrappin done!!! Hopefully I will be able to post on Sunday or Monday some of my work that was done over the weekend. Till next time.....Happy Scrappin!

1 comment:

Peppermint "Patty" said...

Girl, we had a blast!!! And your cards are adorable but your cans.... They are down-right "AWESOME"!!! We didn't have chance for you to do a can class with us this weekend but can't wait till Scrapfest 'cuz we will finally have a chance! Keep up the awesome job. patty