Saturday, November 10, 2007

Feeling Inspired






I have finally been inspired to start making my Christmas Cards, while my hubby is away hunting.........and actually it has turned out pretty well. I have made 12 Christmas Cards, 6 Birthday Cards and a Paint Can that will be given away as a Christmas Present......wooooo, I was on a roll.

Coming up this weekend Nov 16th -18th the Sweet & Sassy Scrappers have planned a gather at Nicole's house for some relaxing scrapbooking time, before the crazy holidays. I am hopeing to get the rest of my Christmas Cards and a few more paint cans done while I am there.

Here are just a few more of the cards that I have made......







6 comments:

Peppermint "Patty" said...

Kaci,
I am impressed!!! You did an awesome job with your cards and can... I want to make cards but seem not to have much creativity juices flowing for one reason or another... Maybe you can give me (& whoever else wants to learn) a class at Nicoles??? Great job and I love the blog thing. One day I might have to do one when I get my butt in gear! lol

nannyfluff said...

way to go kaci!! love it,heidi

Anonymous said...

Kaci,
Love the cards and the can is such a creative idea. I know you are in the right creative group with the Sweet and Sassy girls. Great Job!!! and Patty has a good idea. I could use a creative juice boost with a class for us at Nicole's

Tara said...

Too cute Kaci - you are impressing me. Maybe you can teach me a thing or two. Hope to see you soon!

Unknown said...

Congrats Kaci on creating your blog. Love your cards and the can you made. Isn't it fun making your own cards.

patty
www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com

-Cathy said...

Kaci:

Love your blog. I see you used the card kit I made up for you. I'm glad - - it looks great and so does all of your other work.